Lookbook

Sunday 17 July 2011

Results

I passed my first year...
the stress was hell, the waiting for results was simply terrorizing, but now it's here. With a calm heart, I can start the second year.
I told that I was going to Prague, which was awesome, but I'll post about that later.
Tomorrow I'll be gone again, following a course in costume design, so I keep working and being creative.
July has been a lazy month so far, I need to get back in action. I hope this course will set things in motion again.

For now, here are some pictures of the end results of the different projects.


 Costume design inspired by an artist
Bill Viola

 Dress
I wrote about this one a while back. There was supposed to be a movie, but it didn't work out, so in the end I decided to play with movement...

Fatpack
partially inspired by fertility goddesses and Nikki De Saint-Phalle

No comments:

Post a Comment