Lookbook

Monday 25 July 2011

The creation of the boy with the lace parasol...

A while back, I started writing a story. It started out with a lace parasol I bought years ago. The idea of the story then started to form. In the end, it became a story formed by elements of my own life, friends's lives, and ideas that I formed over a year. All those elements are morphing in a fictional story. The writing process started only a couple of weeks ago, and everything I write is extremely rough and possibly a lot of grammatical mistakes, as English is not my native tongue. And good grades at school does not make you a genius in any language. So I apologize for any mistakes made in the process.
The point of this point is that I made a new blog for the story. This new blog will feature the story obviously, and next to that pictures, sketches and music related to the story. So if anyone ever reads this: enjoy.

http://petiteparasol.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment