Lookbook

Tuesday 1 March 2011

the blessings and curses of conceptual thinking...

I study Theatre costume at the Royal Academy of fine arts in Antwerp.
I adore what I get to do, and I adore what I'm getting teached...
I'm also blessed with a brain that automatically thinks in concepts
With every costume I make, I can imagine a movie clip, with perfect settings/ lighting/ music/ all the rest...
Loads of fun...
If you can realize the idea (and once I get the actual idea, it's pretty difficult to abandon it :3)
which I can't
as I am a "poor student", as one of my teachers calls it xD
but it's true
But my mind is set as well
for my next making, I WILL make a movie
and make it as perfect as I can
I'll show you...

some mood images of the dress:

picture: Tim Walker





































picture: Gareth Pugh



































...
the movie won't be finished before the easter holidays, so be patient ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment